Who we are
Our website address is: https://willaphoenix.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Willa Phoenix is committed to ensuring that your privacy and valuable data are protected at all times and in proportion to its sensitivity. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been effective since 2022.
WHY THIS POLICY EXISTS?
This policy outlines Willa Phoenix’s commitment to:
- Comply with data protection law and follow good practice.
- Protect the rights of clients and site visitors.
- Maintaining transparency about how we store and process individuals’ data.
- Protect itself and its data subjects from the risks of a data breach.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
i) Website visitors:
- Transient information about your visits to and use of our website. Which may include visitor ip address, ip geographical location, browser type and version inferred from the webpage requests metadata as well as operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us for the purpose of:
- general enquiries via our contact form,
- newsletter subscription
- use of any of our online tools which require a registration process which covers names, email address and job roles.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
- To maintain analytics information about our website visitors statistics and which pages they visit on our website.
- To maintain records of any online assessments that our customers may have voluntarily opted to use through our online tools.
At present our website uses local Google Analytics cookies for the purpose of analysing website visitors statistics. The cookies used are i) _gat; ii) _gid; and iii)_ga. Descriptions of those cookies can be found <here>. The cookies are First Party and contain only anonymised identifiers. Website visitors can disable the cookies via their browser if they so wished without any loss of functionality.
- Stringent logical access controls. Including use of strong authentication mechanisms and strong passwords.
- Use of application firewalls to protect the website.
- Regular review of system security configuration.
- Regularly updated Anti-malware controls on website systems and end-user devices.
- Implementation of need-to-know principles.
- Staff awareness and vetting.
- Careful selection and use of web hosting supplier that complies with EU GDPR regulations and has European data-centres that are SOC Type-II audited and ISO27001 certified.
- Regular data backups of systems.
- No storing/porting of client data on any personal portable storage media.
- Periodic technical testing of our website and its subsystems to ensure ongoing uphold of security posture.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you have any concerns about your data or believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible through our enquiry form in the contact page on this website. We will promptly address any concerns or observations.